Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shadow Shot Sunday - April 15th, 2012

Shadow Shot Sunday 2

So many shadows to choose from today! Here are some I found: 






7 comments:

  1. Nature's garden provides a wonderful array of shadows! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An abundance of shadows you found. Love the last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yes--Tress and leaves--you captured my Favorites!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you found some great shadows. Each one is awesome. Nice Job!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wide leaves are a great canvas for the shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An art!

    Shadow Delight is one of my entries. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! That last one almost looks like you've captured a tree spirit coming to life.

    What a great idea for a post theme--Shadow Shot Sunday. I like that a lot.

    ReplyDelete