Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shadow Shot Sunday - April 29th, 2012

Shadow Shot Sunday 2

Waiting, waiting, waiting for shadows today. 

While hanging out the washing this morning I was thinking that Shadow Shot Sunday was going to be easy today. There were so many great shadows. I went inside to grab the camera. By the time I got back they were all gone. After quite a wait the sun reappeared and I was pleased to capture these two. 



Other people's contributions to Shadow Shot Sunday can be found at  www.shadowshotsunday2.blogspot.com. Definitely worth a visit!  

5 comments:

  1. Interesting, webby shadows in the first photo and lovely defined ones in the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shadow hunting, and here is a great catch ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shadows in that top shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first shot.

    Shadow from the Beach, have a blessed Sunday and thanks for your contribution to SSS2!

    ReplyDelete