Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Saturday, April 7, 2012

Meeting Selena - easily this week's highlight!


Meeting Selena - easily this week's highlight! 

What a week that was! The highs were higher and the lows were lower. There is no competition though for the highlight of the week. Easily, it was getting to meet my brand new niece, Selena. She was born on Tuesday and weighed 6lb 12. The girls and I got to meet her on Wednesday and we have just got back from another visit. She is so absolutely adorable. Here's a photo taken today - 4 days old. 


Congratulations to parents Kate and Roberto and to big sister Teya! 

10 comments:

  1. How beautiful she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love babies - she's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was 4 days old once. I think almost everyone still liked me then. Ahh...those were the days!

    Nice niece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your niece is beautiful! Congratulations, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing more beautiful than a newborn. She's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing says hope and renewal like a new baby.. so innocent, so beautiful! What a lovely way to welcome Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww... what a cutie & love the name

    ReplyDelete