WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS PHOTOGRAPHS OF A SNAKE
I love opportunities to be creative.
Brianna and I went to the Willunga Waldorf school Autumn fair with some friends today. One of the fun things we did was to create a creature out of gumnuts, sticks etc and beeswax.
I helped Brianna to make the cat creature and Brianna's friend made the starfish one. I dropped it shortly after this photo was taken and it fell apart. The process of making it was very enjoyable and maybe I will put it back together again.
Now those photographs of the snake.
Brianna doesn't like the opportunity to hold a snake pass her by. So when she saw there was a snake that could be held she was keen.




Gumnuts creatures = very cute. Snakes = ewgh!
ReplyDeleteI don't like to touch a snake no less let it do that to me ;) Here's mine:
ReplyDeletehttp://nofiltermom.blogspot.com/2011/04/6ws.html
Oh no snakes on a blog post! Cool, thanks for the warning! lol nice post for 6WS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a brave kiddo you have there! Stopping by from 6WS
ReplyDeleteBeing creative is my favorite part of the day! Looks like you guys had fun.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I would be scared with the snake though. Very brave child!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SWS!
I very much admire creative people....and those who are brave enough to handle snakes.
ReplyDeleteSnakes give me the willies! But I have know people who have had them for pets. *smile*
ReplyDeleteI like the art you guys created. That looked like fun.
Happy Weekend!
Linda
The gumnuts crafting looks fun. Snakes are OK as long as I don't meet one rattling at me in the wild.
ReplyDeleteI'm anti-snake but pro-creativity. I'm suddenly feeling a lot of inspiration to be creative so I'm trying to center my entire week around it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing 6WS!
I like your theme for the challenge! This post could have been your bonus "B". Brave Brianna!
ReplyDeleteCome check out my A-to-Z!
Brave Brianna! I like it! and so does Brianna.
ReplyDelete