W is for Wii.
We got a Wii for Christmas a few years ago. It still gets quite a bit of use. This week it, as well as us, has gotten quite a workout. I was in the supermarket looking for batteries a few weeks ago. I noticed a promotion from Energizer where upon spending $15 or more on batteries it was possible to send off for a free Wii game. I bought some Energizer rechargeable batteries and sent off for the free game. There was a choice of a few games. I chose 'Just Dance'. It arrived about a week ago. We've been having lots of fun. It is quite a workout. I have woken up with sore arms. Must remember the warm up, which is available on the disk. The kids tell me it's not Singstar but I think singing at the same time improves my score!
My favourite song to dance to - 'Fame' by Irene Cara. I loved dancing to that song every Sunday afternoon as a child! It's still great fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment