"A small stone is a very short piece of writing that precisely captures a fully-engaged moment" - Fiona Robyn
I have been writing a small stone each day this year on my other blog, pausing to pick up small stones. I started by participating in the river of stones project in January and have kept going. One of the side effects of doing this type of writing has been an increased awareness and sense of connection to my own world. I plan to keep going for quite a while.
For more information about this project as well as the opportunity to join in with lots of other people writing small stones in July go to www.ariverofstones.blogspot.com.
This is a place for play rather than perfection. Being creative is good for everyone and incorporating creativity into our daily lives helps our wellbeing. I bring some of my words, thoughts and ideas here to play. Yours are welcome too.
No comments:
Post a Comment