This week's challenge from the Diva is to bring it back to the old school. This means using a white 3.5" tile, using a black pen, creating a string and then using a few tangles. The idea is to not think about the composition too much and to really enjoy the process. I found it quite a challenge as I'm so used to thinking about what tangles would look good in a particular spot and paying quite a lot of attention to the composition. I chose tangles I know by heart and did go to some of the earliest ones I learnt. Knightsbridge is a favourite one although I don't use it that much. What I really enjoyed about this challenge was using the new pen and paper that I picked up at the art store today. Where, once again, I took much longer to decide than my daughter wanted. It never seems to be a quick pop in, pop out visit despite my best intentions! Here's my tile -
This is a place for play rather than perfection. Being creative is good for everyone and incorporating creativity into our daily lives helps our wellbeing. I bring some of my words, thoughts and ideas here to play. Yours are welcome too.
Love the zinger you used on this tile! They add such life. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the art store!
ReplyDeleteI love your Knightsbridge:)
ReplyDeleteSweet tile!
ReplyDeleteThere's a hint of landscape here, unplanned, I know but it's what came to mind. Whimsical and pretty. I like your mix of patterns too.
ReplyDeleteI like this tile very much!
ReplyDeleteThis has a beautiful design!!!
ReplyDeleteNice tile, I really like the knightsbridge!
ReplyDeleteGreat work, I like the shading on Knightsbridge.
ReplyDeleteThis tile make me a lot fun! I like the position of Mooka.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tile!
ReplyDeleteWonderful tile!
ReplyDeleteAren't new supplies so motivating? I love your tile, especially the Knightsbridge!
ReplyDelete