This week is the fifth anniversary of the Diva's challenge. Wow! I wish I'd known about it for longer but glad to be here now. I've been joining in for about nine months I think. The challenge this week is a Duotangle using Diva-dance and Aura-knot. I've never tried Aura-knot before and now that I have I'm really not sure why not. What a lot of fun it is.
As I posted this I realised I deviated a little from the usual Aura-knot on the larger one. I knew something didn't look quite right! Oh well, I'm going to leave it here - 'no mistakes, only opportunities' as the zentangle saying goes.
I like this! For some reason it makes me think of flowers on a tree or those plants called "cats and kittens" or "hens and chickens"...whatever you call them.
This is a place for play rather than perfection. Being creative is good for everyone and incorporating creativity into our daily lives helps our wellbeing. I bring some of my words, thoughts and ideas here to play. Yours are welcome too.
I like this one.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI like that vertical Diva Dance; it makes an excellent background.
ReplyDeleteVery nice overlapping pieces, Kylie.
ReplyDeleteSo lovely Auraknot stars! Wonderful tile!
ReplyDeleteLooks playful and fun. I love what you have done with the 2 patterns.
ReplyDeleteNice one!
ReplyDeleteVery different...yet very differently lovely!
ReplyDeleteI like this! For some reason it makes me think of flowers on a tree or those plants called "cats and kittens" or "hens and chickens"...whatever you call them.
ReplyDeleteNicely done, I like the way you've shaded Auraknot!
ReplyDelete