Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Saturday, January 30, 2016

My neighbour gave me some peaches

Last Sunday morning one of my neighbours brought over some peaches from their tree. They are really big ones and I'm sure they will be delicious. I'm just waiting for them to ripen a little more.


Unlike my apricots a few weeks ago, the birds didn't manage to get many of the peaches. I'm not sure that these ones will last long enough to make a cake!

This is a Six Word Saturday post. Go to www.showmyface.com to see how others describe their week or part of in six words or why not join in yourself.




8 comments:

  1. When I saw your name, which is the same as my 5 y. old grand daughter, I had to look you up!
    Oh peaches - here in N. Cal. you can't even get them in the store!
    Love your lovely Tangles below!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great name!
      Appreciating how lucky we are with the Summer fruits here at the moment!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Peaches look yummy. Your tangles are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My neighbor gave me the flu.

    Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only place there are peaches here are in the store at $1.99/lb.! Those do look really big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only place there are peaches here are in the store at $1.99/lb.! Those do look really big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just like to lean over the sink and devour the peaches! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete