This week's challenge from the Diva is to use the newly released tangle, Molygon. It certainly is a tangle with lots of possibilities. I enjoyed my first meeting and kept thinking of those little banana lollies as I was drawing.
Now you've done it, I wont be able to get the vision of banana sweets out of my head, especially those you drew with three sets of lines on them. Great tile.
This is a place for play rather than perfection. Being creative is good for everyone and incorporating creativity into our daily lives helps our wellbeing. I bring some of my words, thoughts and ideas here to play. Yours are welcome too.
Now you've done it, I wont be able to get the vision of banana sweets out of my head, especially those you drew with three sets of lines on them. Great tile.
ReplyDeleteYes, now I see it as well, bananas... :-))
ReplyDeleteI saw boomerangs or throwing sticks in both the shapes and the patterning. Love it! - Jenny
ReplyDeleteGreat tile! I've been seeing a lot of bananas and croissants in this challenge;-)
ReplyDeleteI like this design with the BOLD parts!
ReplyDeleteEverything they remind me of is food, so the diet isn't going too well. That's my excuse anyway. Love the tile, though.
ReplyDeleteFun to compare them with bananas. I love your composition.
ReplyDeleteYes, my first thought were bananas too. Your tile looks very funny and lively:-)
ReplyDeleteVery lovely tile! Wonderful variety of Molygon!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tile! Aren`t this bomerangs?
ReplyDelete