Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Diva's Weekly Zentangle Challenge #256

This week's challenge is to do a duotangle with the tangles, Boo*Kee and Artoo. You can find the stepouts to these tangles over at http://www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com.au/.

I loved my first meeting with these two!



10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely 'bold and beautiful'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo! I like your retro fifties approach to this one, really innovative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tile! I like your special use of the two tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this unique approach to using these two tangles together. Very bold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful 'first meeting':-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - like the dramatic black in your tile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, has a great graphic quality. Really enjoy how Boo and Artoo meld together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bold tile ... wonderful concept!

    ReplyDelete