Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday - August 28th, 2011



Shadow Shot Sunday is hosted by Hey Harriet. Head over to her blog to see many more great shadow shots.



This shadow shooting is rather addictive. Again it was too hard to stop at one. There are so many great shadows this morning. Here's a selection of the many I just took.








5 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of shadows you have for us this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful selection of shadow shots.

    My shadow, post, have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shadows--it is such fun finding interesting shadows to post. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognise the beet growing!


    SHADOW DITTY

    Shadows of onyx, shadows of grey,
    Shadows to chase my doldrums away;
    Shadows each morning, shadows at night,
    Shadows, O shadows, you’re my delight!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Shadowy Stairway

    ReplyDelete