The very smiley, very cranky bear!
This week was Book Week and yesterday was the Book Week parade at my youngest daughter's school. This parade seems to be getting better and better each year. Almost all of the students dress up with some going to enormous efforts. This year my daughter went as the Very Cranky Bear from the book, The Very Cranky Bear by Nick Bland. If you are looking for a great picture book I highly recommend it. It's definitely one of my favourites!

Lovely picture, and your six words are right, she doesn't seem to have got the hang of the "cranky" part.
ReplyDelete(Which, as dad of a 14-year old daughter, is not a bad thing, let me tell you).
A Book Week parade sounds like a blast, leaves me wondering who/what I'd be.
ReplyDeleteFantastic costume! And smile.
ReplyDelete(visiting from 6WS)
how cute! :) I love when my girls can be a part of things like that.
ReplyDeleteA charming smiling bear at that! Very cool!
ReplyDeleteCute photo. It's not a book I"m familiar with.
ReplyDeletewhat a great picture and I Love this idea!
ReplyDeletei love it! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Books are great for kids...and kids like parades! Cute picture.
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday!
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Sounds like a great book...
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of a book character parade!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing 6WS!