Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Sunday, September 4, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday - September 4th, 2011




Shadow Shot Sunday is hosted by Hey Harriet. Head over to her blog to see many more great shadow shots. 



Just one shot from me today. I got my camera ready this morning for a great shadow shot and then the sun went behind the clouds and no more shadow... Here's a late afternoon one instead. 



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely shadow shot! We've had such a gray, gloomy summer -- up until now, that I had to look really hard for any shadows at all! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the sun came out long enough for you to find a shadow or two!

    I LOVE MY SHADOW

    I love my shadow,
    My shadow loves me;
    We chat together
    And don’t disagree!

    My shadow and I
    Prefer not to shout
    As we go walking
    And rambling about.

    My shadow’s so wise,
    I ask what she thinks;
    She’s happy to share,
    And then nods and winks.

    My shadow and I
    Are best buds, you see;
    That’s why we try hard
    To always agree!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Subtle Corn Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot.
    http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2011/09/mighty-wheel-bug.html

    ReplyDelete