poetic moments --- everyday moments --- reflections on life --- sharing discoveries
Very nice shadow shots.Regards and best wishes
When the sun shines after days and days of gloom, it's cause for celebration!MY SHADOWY FRIENDMy shadow and I are very best friends;We walk hand in hand, though the sidewalk ends.No matter the time of day or of night,My shadow and I will always stick tight.We don’t even think of drifting apart,For shadow and I are one soul and one heart.To have such a friend is heaven, you see,For I love my shadow, and shadow loves me.© 2011 by Magical Mystical TeacherShady Lady Aster
Beautiful captures.My shadow, have a nice week ahead!
Very nice shadow shots.
ReplyDeleteRegards and best wishes
When the sun shines after days and days of gloom, it's cause for celebration!
ReplyDeleteMY SHADOWY FRIEND
My shadow and I are very best friends;
We walk hand in hand, though the sidewalk ends.
No matter the time of day or of night,
My shadow and I will always stick tight.
We don’t even think of drifting apart,
For shadow and I are one soul and one heart.
To have such a friend is heaven, you see,
For I love my shadow, and shadow loves me.
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Shady Lady Aster
Beautiful captures.
ReplyDeleteMy shadow, have a nice week ahead!