Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Diva's Weekly Zentangle Challenge #224

I use Tipple quite a lot, usually for those little spaces I want to fill. It's not a pattern I am likely to choose for a monotangle so this week's challenge from the Diva was a bit of a challenge for me. I traced around a large hexagonal button a few times then - lots of Tipple.


Laura is away from her blog (www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com) for a while, enjoying Summer with her family. I was glad to read that there will be guest posts in her absence and I'm looking forward to next week's challenge already...

10 comments:

  1. Your Tipple tile works quite well. You managed to make a Tipple monotangle interesting and 3 dimensional. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea. Who would think we would find so many different ways of drawing tipple. You are correct, tipple is not one I think to use by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you've used Tipple! The pattern is interesting and the shading is excellent. The tipple itself looks like some kind of leather! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you used Tipple, and your shading is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the positive and negative space layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and very elegant tile! Wonderful shading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like this, it's very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cool! Your Tipple creates a texture that you want to reach in and touch. The shading really gives it dimension. Love it!

    ReplyDelete