It's the first Monday of the month this week so it's time for a Use My Tangle challenge over at www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com This week's tangle is All Boxed Up by Alice Hendon.
I enjoyed my first meeting with this tangle and as I had read, shading really makes this one pop! I was quite surprised with the result. Now I wish I'd taken a photo before I shaded it. Oh well...
Here's my tile for challenge 220 -
You can join in the fun and see lots of other examples of this tangle at www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com
Unexpected connections
5 days ago
Nice composition with great shading :-)
ReplyDeleteI like your tile. It's amazing what different shading does to this tangle.
ReplyDeleteI like the composition you created!
ReplyDeleteLove how you put this together! It really showcases "All Boxed Up" Beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteWonderful tile! Like your way of using "All Boxed Up"!
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting composition you used for this. A very effective monotangle. Very nicely done!
ReplyDelete