A variety of shadows today for Shadow Shot Sunday.
Last night I was kind of watching television and noticed some great shadows cast from some "Where the Wild Things Are" figures that I have on top of a bookshelf.
This morning I took some photographs along with discovering rather a lot of dust.
After a quick dust and a bit of a change around I took a few more photos. Here's a couple that turned out best.
I then ventured outside. All of my shots for Shadow Shot Sunday are taken in and around my house and yard.
Here are some leafy shadows on leaves.
What is leaf and what is shadow?
and some shadows on a fallen palm frond.
To see other people's shadow shots go here.
The little figures on your mantelpiece are adorable. Most unusual. And pretty play of light and shadow in your garden.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun the 'Wild Things' are having!
ReplyDeleteLove your shadowy shots....
ReplyDelete