I'm back for another Six Word Saturday. Three weeks in a row! It's good to remember what a fun thing it is to do. I enjoy contemplating what my post will be about. Today I really wasn't sure until I sat down to begin and had a look through my camera roll from this past week. I've been enjoying getting to know my camera a little which I've owned for a long time but not used very much. I'm certainly now inspired to learn more.
My six words for today are
Paying close attention - a good thing!
I found a couple of photos which made me remember the enjoyment and engagement of really noticing something and then attempting to get a satisfying photograph of it. There was the spider web I noticed while washing the dishes which I decided to try and photograph. I'm not telling whether I finished the dishes first or abandoned them to take the photograph!
Whether capturing with image or word I really enjoy the process. Wherever you are there's always something to notice. It's hard to be worrying about other things when you're really engaged. And of course sometimes its good to pay close attention and just enjoy the moment without photographing it or writing it down.
I'm a camera obsessive right now. It does make me see things I'd never notice otherwise. :)
ReplyDeleteIt sure is! Picture proof right there too!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!
ReplyDeleteMy Six Words
Good looking!
ReplyDeleteIt is always good to pau attention!
ReplyDelete*pay
DeleteA very good thing!
ReplyDelete