Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shadow Shot Sunday - March 25th, 2012

Shadow Shot Sunday 2

I noticed some great shadows on the front door this morning and did manage to capture them. Unfortunately though (due to my impatience I think) something went wrong between them being on the memory card in the camera and getting on to the computer. I only managed to save one and now the sun has changed position. :-( 

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I think this is great! I love the softly patterned shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool shadow! The diamond shaped shadow is delicate, elegant and intricate, Happily, you had just enough light for one excellent shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cool shadow shot indeed! I love the patterned shadows! Perfect capture for the day, Kylie! Hope your weekend is going well!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knock knock. Who's standing in front of the door?

    Thank you for your gorgeous contribution to Shadow Shot Sunday 2.


    Shadows of Nothingness, have a blessed Sunday!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. The storm door made wonderful shadows on the door. Reminds me of a honeycomb. Though you may have only managed to save one photo, it is a good one. Thanks for sharing it!
    Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pattern creates a very interesting texture on the door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pattern and the person with the outline subtly hidden!


    Great shot!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like such shots---one has to be there at the right moment and the right angle to capture it!

    ---Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2012

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete