poetic moments --- everyday moments --- reflections on life --- sharing discoveries
The shadows of home are always so like a gentle welcome! Unusual photo but familiar scenario!
Great Shadow Shot..
Great shot and very clever. :)I would probably forget them in the door after I took my shot. lol
How nice that you took a picture of that before you remove the key! Thank you for your beautiful contribution to Shadow Shot Sunday.House's Shadow, have a great weekend!
Nice shadow shot.Regards and best wishes
Every action has a reaction, every thing has a shadow.
Even humble keys can make great shadows!Shadowy Reflections
A very distinctive shadow and a comforting one, at that.
How neat!!!! The KEY to this shot....Ok My Bad- but the pic is AWESOME!!!John
Interesting picture. I am invite you to subscribe to my "Life in Pictures" meme. Have a nice week. Greetings from Romania.
The shadows of home are always so like a gentle welcome! Unusual photo but familiar scenario!
ReplyDeleteGreat Shadow Shot..
ReplyDeleteGreat shot and very clever. :)
ReplyDeleteI would probably forget them in the door after I took my shot. lol
How nice that you took a picture of that before you remove the key! Thank you for your beautiful contribution to Shadow Shot Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHouse's Shadow, have a great weekend!
Nice shadow shot.
ReplyDeleteRegards and best wishes
Every action has a reaction, every thing has a shadow.
ReplyDeleteEven humble keys can make great shadows!
ReplyDeleteShadowy Reflections
A very distinctive shadow and a comforting one, at that.
ReplyDeleteHow neat!!!! The KEY to this shot....
ReplyDeleteOk My Bad- but the pic is AWESOME!!!
John
Interesting picture. I am invite you to subscribe to my "Life in Pictures" meme. Have a nice week. Greetings from Romania.
ReplyDelete