Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Six Word Saturday - September 17th, 2011


"Because I'm the mum. That's why." 

I have borrowed my six words for Six Word Saturday this week. Last Saturday my two daughters went to the Royal Adelaide Show along with a friend of the eldest. They had a great time and were more organised I think than we would have been if I went too. They left home around 11am and caught the train there and back. They were home shortly after five and satisfied that they had done all they wanted to. I was disappointed to have missed out but really wasn't feeling well so stayed home to rest. This little badge they brought home for me made me smile. 







6 comments:

  1. that's the one line i need to use more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enough said.

    I have one that reads "Grammar Nazi."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your six words - they can be used to answer just about any question really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add my favourite, my boss bought me a sign which I have on my desk. It's very appropriate for me living in a houseful of 'boys'
    It say 'I'm right, he's wrong, end of story'

    ReplyDelete
  5. visiting from 6-word Saturday; I like that button!! should be no other reason than that I do believe!

    have a good eekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete