Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Saturday, September 10, 2011

Six Word Saturday - September 10th, 2011


Sometimes space is needed for growth. 

These six words are rather important to me today for a few different reasons. 

Here's a photo of one of the new broad bean plants in my garden, thriving well after I made space to plant some seeds a few weeks ago. 


10 comments:

  1. Oh those are very wise words indeedy! Lovely little plant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little wisdom for Saturday. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True in both the human spirit and the garden. Nice 6 words and very healthy looking plant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel a little like a broadbean myself. Enjoyed the six.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that one will need LOTS of space....
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so true in so many circumstances!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. True for plants and people. Interesting to see your garden just starting out as ours is in it's final stages. Hope you have better luck than we did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Space is quite important. My issue with plants is that I'm not good about pruning back to give them the space they need.

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete