Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday scribblings - February 20th 2011

I am participating in Sunday Scribblings


I missed last Sunday but realised that the prompt "One Thousand Years" actually influenced my thinking last week even though I didn't get around to writing anything for Sunday scribblings. Maybe it is still to come? 


This week's prompt is "Food". Here's my short and sweet offering.


A burst of warm tang 
Little sweetie tomato 
Fresh from my garden 

6 comments:

  1. There is certainly nothing like the taste of home grown tomatoes. The down side is finding that you have less than you picked because you have already eaten some before you get back indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum--nothing better than eating sun-warmed tomatoes right off the vine.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely, and I loved 'Little sweetie tomato' :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one! Fresh tomatoes, with cheddar cheese and new bread - nothing better, unless it's a second helping.

    ReplyDelete