Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Diva's Weekly Challenge #236

The challenge from the Diva this week is to tangle on something unexpected. This one sent me on a bit of an adventure. I thought for a while about what to tangle on. I remembered some paint swatches I had from some poetry writing fun I did a while ago and set about finding them. After a bit of a search I found them along with memories of some tiny poems I had written. I decided to try tangling on a couple of the swatches with three colours. They didn't turn out as well as I imagined but it was fun doing them. Sometimes things don't turn out as you expect (and sometimes they turn out better). That's the thing with creative play! One of the things that was difficult was the ink took longer to dry than on other papers so was prone to smudging. As this blog is about play rather than perfection I'll post them here anyway.


8 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right, this challenge is all about play and I am having the time of my life reading about all the things people have decided to do. Picking up some tips on the way like your mention of them being smudged easily. They still look great on the blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea, and I love some of the paint names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a perfect playtime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea and the execution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paint swatches are a unique thing to tangle on. Looks like you did have a lot of fun with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, what a great idea! I just love paint swatches!! You did an awesome job! :0)

    ReplyDelete