Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Diva's Weekly Zentangle Challenge #227

Another guest blogger with another great challenge this week at www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com. The guest blogger is Lee Darter, CZT and the challenge is Circus Life - to use the tangles Cack (by Adele Bruno), Tropicana (by Kate Ahrens) and either Florz, Fescu or Linq (by Lara Williams).

I felt like this week's challenge needed some colour. Here's my tile with Cack, Tropicana and Florz.

11 comments:

  1. I like the design and the bright coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright colors on you tile are awesome! I love the name of your blog!
    Lee Darter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And thank you for a really fun challenge.

      Delete
  3. Oh, it looks nice with color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, colour really enhances this one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tile, i like the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a pleasure to see my pattern used. Thank you for this gift at this time in my life. You are a Rock Star!

    ReplyDelete