Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Diva's Weekly Zentangle Challenge #225

Quandery, Limpitz, Sooflowers and Ahh. With colour!

This week there is a guest blogger - Jen Crutchfield CZT - over at www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com. The challenge is to use colour, perhaps 2 or 3 colours you don't normally use or think go together. I stretched myself a little with this one, choosing orange and green, which I wouldn't normally put together (at least not with other colours as well). Sometimes it's hard to know when to stop and I'm not sure if I went a little too far with the colour on this one. I actually quite like the two colours together though.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, now that you said that I've remembered some wallpaper we had in the 70s which was quite similar.

      Delete
  2. Love the orange and green together! Many moons ago I worked at Nutrisystem and that was our color palette. They exude thoughts of nature and health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of color! :) Not the obvious one - but it works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty tile! Lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such happy colours. Love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the lovely feedback everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you colorway! I agree....those bright colors take me back to the 70s. I like your choice of tangles too...I did a piece a couple of weeks ago using soo flower and it was a lot of fun...also takes me back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orange and green together work really well here, and I don't think you went too far! I love that you left just the right amount not coloured!

    ReplyDelete