It's been a long time since I participated in Shadow Shot Sunday. It was over 2 years ago on August 12th, 2012. I was very pleased to see it was still going when I returned to my blog a few weeks ago. Today is such a fabulous day for shadows here and here I am once again.
I ventured down to the back of my backyard earlier today and discovered lots of wonderful shadows.
I love these shadows on the leaves -
and then I discovered they also look great from underneath and with the sky as background.
I had been avoiding getting the sun in the shots and then I took one quickly before heading back inside. Wow! I love how this one turned out.
To see other people's shadow shots head over to Shadow Shot Sunday. It's really good to be back!
Unexpected connections
5 days ago
Welcome back to the Sunday shadows. Great to find you again. Lovely, delicate shadows on the leaves.
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the twig shadows from the underside!
ReplyDelete