Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Saturday, September 27, 2014

A fabulous view to enjoy today


I'm back with six words for Six Word Saturday after a rather long break! 


A fabulous view to enjoy today


Today I was lucky to have time to sit and appreciate this stunning view. 



As well as having the time to sit, chat, relax and take it in there was also time to spend enjoying trying to capture the beauty in a photograph. One of my favourite things in the world are bare trees and there were a couple that I enjoyed taking photos of today. 




6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. I can't wait for the combine harvesters to cut down the corn opposite our house, when I will be able to see the trees again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have a day like that to just enjoy the beautiful scenery!

    I have had a lovely Saturday too! :)

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete