and also to Elizabeth Mueller for the badge she made for participants in the challenge. It is so gorgeous!
I enjoyed participating in the challenge. It was great to have some extra visitors to my blog and I enjoyed visiting other blogs. My approach to the challenge changed halfway through. I started off making an alphabet card each day. I did enjoy doing that but after a while it started to feel a bit cumbersome. I pushed myself to keep going for a while but then decided to change my approach. I then chose words for each letter and wrote about them for the rest of the challenge, like many others did. I think too I really wanted to write a bit more each day after visiting other blogs and reading all the different posts.
I missed a few days and combined them with later days but I made it to the end! What I particularly liked about the challenge was visiting other blogs and seeing the different approaches to the challenge. I haven't had as much time to do this as I would like so I'm going to keep visiting in May. I have come across a few blogs that I will definitely keep following. I really liked how some people had a theme such as books, recipes, education ideas, movies, songs, etc as well as the letters A to Z. Well, I have almost a year now to contemplate my own approach for next year. And in the meantime I may finish off those alphabet cards at a more leisurely pace.
Your cards were totally cute! I wasn't able to keep up with reading others' posts toward the end, or my own posts! I ended up combining letters. I need to do my recap. Jen Hemming and Hawing Again
I can see why you gave up the cards, though that was such a sweet idea and the ones you made were delightful. There were so many different approaches to the challenge, weren't there?
This is a place for play rather than perfection. Being creative is good for everyone and incorporating creativity into our daily lives helps our wellbeing. I bring some of my words, thoughts and ideas here to play. Yours are welcome too.
Your cards were totally cute! I wasn't able to keep up with reading others' posts toward the end, or my own posts! I ended up combining letters. I need to do my recap.
ReplyDeleteJen Hemming and Hawing Again
The cards looked great..! And I'm sure you took lots of time & effort to make them...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing the challenge...
I can see why you gave up the cards, though that was such a sweet idea and the ones you made were delightful. There were so many different approaches to the challenge, weren't there?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! on finishing. I found having a theme worked best for me. And writing the posts in advance too.
ReplyDelete