Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I love lazy Sunday mornings

I just wrote this for Three Word Wednesday. The words for this week: breeze, mellow and tickle. 


I love lazy Sunday mornings 


On a mellow Sunday morning 
the whisper of a gentle breeze 
tickles my feet 


wrapped in my stretch and doze cocoon 
there is no place I would rather be 

14 comments:

  1. Oh yes..perfectly said..as crisp as cotton sheets in the breeze..Jae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh ... I so agree, that made me want to snuggle right up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no place I would rather be. Ilove this

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me want to go back to bed. Wish life could imitate art here. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the best kind of mornings. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raises visions of luxurious, lazy comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the sweetest little pieces I've read today... And I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best way to spend Sunday mornings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very peaceful...i find myself wishing for sunday. lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done, but I am left waiting for a second ?verse? Any chance of more?

    The Poetry Bin

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's the way you relax and refresh,


    Our week 27 poetry potluck is open Now,
    Welcome and Share 1 to 3 poems with us today,
    Your poetry rocks…
    Cheers!
    Bless your day…
    xox

    ReplyDelete