Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Thursday, March 31, 2011

Three Word Wednesday - March 30th 2011

Three Word Wednesday time again. I didn't think I would play this week and then more words came to join the three (loud, persuasive, riches) for this week. Here they are: 


Life can be packed full of riches 
Maybe not of the monetary kind 
Words persuasive need not be loud 
Whisper listen - what will you find?  

10 comments:

  1. There is so much truth in your four little lines. Isn't it amazing what you find when you "listen". Loved this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheilagh Lee said:Whisper listen what will you find. I love that line

    ReplyDelete
  3. What will you find,,,
    I suspect whatever it is you want, if you listen, look, live, love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, fantastic last line..maybe it's only when we're quiet that we can find those riches..Jae :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, great last line - liked this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Great use of the words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Packed a lot of wallop in such a small package...not easy to do! Vb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. It really cheers me to read your responses to my words. :)
    If we listen carefully I think we do find what we want. Sometimes even if we didn't know we wanted it at first!

    ReplyDelete