Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

HOLIDAYS - what to do first?

It's school holiday time! I have lots of plans - reading, writing, gardening, craft! All of those things I haven't had time to do over the past few weeks. I am really looking forward to doing them over the next few weeks. Of course there is also spending time with Alysha and Brianna, both at home as well as some day trips. Maybe Greenhills. Maybe Challenge Hill. Maybe the zoo. Maybe the movies. Maybe the beach. There's also the more mundane - I hope to get the house better organised and in a state where it is possible to relax at home. 
I have made a good start to the holidays with the poetry group on Saturday and craft on Sunday! One of my major goals for these school holidays is to do up and mosaic an old table and chairs I found in the backyard just after we moved here. It's something I have planned to do for a while. Maybe writing about it here will assist with it actually happening...



No comments:

Post a Comment