I have just posted two more small stones on my blog pausing to pick up small stones. I am participating in a river of stones during January and will post a small stone each day. I think that sometimes I will want to write a little more about the small stones and I will probably want to reflect upon my participation in the project. I will do that on this blog and keep pausing to pick up small stones for the storage of the small stones.
Today I posted these two small stones:
breathe in
wafting hopes
and expand
---
dip into your past
splash around
dry off
and return
---
I wrote both of them a couple of days ago, so I am cheating a little. In January I plan that each stone I write will be posted on the day I write it. That, I think, I am going to find very challenging. I often like to sit with my writing for a while before sharing it, so writing and posting one a day is definitely going to be stepping outside of my comfort zone. I don't consider what I will post to be fabulous, finished writing but more of creative exercise that I am willing to share. I am hopeful of discovering some real gems though!
The second stone here came about when I was thinking about my new blog Silent Sometimes. I enjoy reflecting on the past without getting stuck there which is why I set up the new blog to reflect on some of my past experience and to keep this blog more in the present.
And one last thing to say right now...Happy Christmas eve!
Unexpected connections
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment