Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Monday, October 4, 2010

1000 new pets!


I bought some worms today and set up the worm farm. This is something I've been planning to do since May and particularly since my parents gave me a worm farm for my birthday. One thousand worms (or thereabouts - they were hiding and difficult to count) are now settled in their new home with plenty of our food scraps to sustain them. Brianna has been naming them: Squirm, Squirmles, Worm, Wormles, Wriggly and there are 995 still to name.

2 comments:

  1. Update: another worm is named - Wufitz the worm - only 994 to go now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday Brianna named some more of the worms with the help of her Aunty Kate. Wormley, Tinkerbell, Buzz, Woody, Wriggly, Wobbly, Guts, Stinky, Slimy, Mario, Luigi, Reddy, Rusty, Beanz, Smiley, Chips, Trooper, Foxy, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, Pooper, Annairb, Annarib, Etak, Ahsyla, Oozy, Poptop, Pop, Brain, Ah! I got no legs, Cola.

    ReplyDelete