There is a guest blogger this week over at www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com. Dilip Patel, CZT09 from India has set us the challenge of a monotangle over strings resembling a tree. I came across the tangle C-STEM by Agneta Landegren while doing another challenge and decided to use it for my monotangle. I'm pleased with how it turned out.
This is a place for play rather than perfection. Being creative is good for everyone and incorporating creativity into our daily lives helps our wellbeing. I bring some of my words, thoughts and ideas here to play. Yours are welcome too.
Clever idea, it looks like a coppiced tree.
ReplyDeleteThis minimalist approach works really well, I feel. Good thinking.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love this very modern tree!!!
ReplyDeleteThis tangle worked so well for your great tree!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful modern work!
ReplyDeleteGreat response indeed!
ReplyDeleteVery creative tree. Great choice of a tangle.
ReplyDeleteLove your artistic tree!
ReplyDeleteKylie, this is an incredibly creative tree - so cool!! :) :)
ReplyDelete~ Diane Clancy
http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/11/my-diva-monotangle-tree-challenge-entry
A very interesting response to the challenge. I like that you truly used one tangle for your tree.
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Love this!
ReplyDelete