'Tripoli Triptastic' is the challenge this week over at www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com. Laura includes a couple of tips for drawing Tripoli which I found very useful. I haven't (yet) shaded the Tripoli on my tile but after another look at Laura's tile, I think I may give it a go. Or perhaps I will draw another one so I can shade it?
Along with Tripoli I included some Reticulated by Livia Chua and a little Tipple.
Unexpected connections
4 days ago
A great composition!
ReplyDeleteGreat shading, and your Tripoli has turned out very even
ReplyDeleteGreat composition!
ReplyDeleteNicely done.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tile!
ReplyDeletevery nice tile
ReplyDeleteI love the composition of this piece. Well done Tripoli and great choices for compliments.
ReplyDeleteNicely done! I find that I'm actually enjoying seeing some Tripoli that are left unshaded!
ReplyDeleteYour work is so even! Lovely composition, too!
ReplyDeleteThis is great, it definitely has an Eiffel Tower vibe. Lovely work.
ReplyDelete