Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Diva's Weekly Zentangle Challenge #231

One thing I really like about participating in the Diva's weekly challenge is the ideas that lead to me drawing something that I probably wouldn't have come up with on my own. A little structure can lead to a burst of creativity! Another thing I like is the ability to participate when I like. It's been a couple of weeks I think since I last participated and I'm glad to be back.

This week's challenge is from guest blogger Sharla Hicks and the idea is to use tangles that undulate, perhaps those with S and C curves as a base. For more detail see http://www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/weekly-challenge-231-guest-post-by.html.

I decided to work quickly on this week's tile which can also be great for creativity. It was also a nice change of pace after a poem I have been writing which has been taking a while.

Here's my fun tile in shaded and unshaded version -

 

10 comments:

  1. Clever interpretation. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so different, yet so to the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say it was fun to do - well it's fun to look at too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so whimsical and really adorable! I love when someone does a completely different take on a topic. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a very pleasant challenge and you did quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely tile! Great result for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This definitely looks like you had fun! Nicely done and a whimsical approach. Great work.

    ReplyDelete