Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Saturday, August 8, 2015

The colouring fun has now begun!

It was my birthday last Saturday. Happy Birthday to me! I planned a fairly low key day as I knew I would be tired following three days of challenging work and Brianna returning early from a week-long camp at Canberra. A yummy cheesecake for afternoon tea was a great addition to the day!

One of my presents was a beautiful colouring book from my sisters. I'm a little late in joining the current craze but really appreciate receiving this book as a present. Wonderful to look at, even if you never plan to colour any of the pictures!


I also got a smaller colouring book from Alysha.


On Monday, in a continuation of birthday celebrations, I went to an art shop with my to-be sister in law to treat myself to some coloured pencils or pens. I couldn't decide and hey, it was my birthday so I now have both.


I haven't had a lot of time to colour this week but have made a start. I love the vibrant colour of the pens.

 
The colouring fun has now begun!
 
This is a six word Saturday post. To see how others describe their week or part thereof in six words go to www.showmyface.com. 

7 comments:

  1. If envy weren't such a negative thing, I'd be totally filed with it. Lucky you. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun. I'd no idea that colouring books had evolved into these beautiful tempters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and Happy Coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i've found my other snow day hobby for the winter. This and Legos will keep me sane until spring...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My but that looks fun ... happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete