Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Saturday, August 22, 2015

Brianna has joined the colouring craze

I have been quite busy lately so there hasn't been a lot of opportunity to use my new colouring pens and pencils. I have enjoyed some in little pockets of down time, usually while half watching something on television. It's fun to choose the colours and I love the brightness of the Stabilo pens so have mainly been using them.

I've been without them for a few days lately as 
 
Brianna has joined the colouring craze
 
We took a special trip to the shops to get her own book and she chose 'The Little Book of Calm Colouring' by David Sinden and Victoria Kay. I love the combinations of colours she has chosen. 

 First page coloured by Brianna (14)
The one she is working on now
One of mine - nearly done!
 

This evening I began a page in The Secret Garden book. Very happy with the thick paper in this book - the colour doesn't bleed through the paper
 

8 comments:

  1. I love these 'adult colouring books'. I'm tempted to buy one when I get paid! Can't stop flicking through them in Smiths. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've drawn & colored my own designs my whole life; am happy to see that it's now a craze. Very soothing & therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, beautiful. have a nice Saturday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful - must one day buy one of these just for me and not a friend as I usually do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like great quilt designs!

    ReplyDelete