Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Diva's Weekly Zentangle Challenge #216

I'm back again for The Diva's Weekly ChallengeThis week's task is a Use My Tangle one as it is the first week of the month. The tangle is Brella by Canadian Bunny Wright. 

I found this one a lot of fun and will post my first attempt (after a little practice in my sketchbook). I think I'm going to like using this pattern many more times, and especially playing with direction and size. 


8 comments:

  1. The zingers - and upside down zingers (?) add movement t and make this a really fun geometric tile. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lot of fun and so full of movement. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...it's a robot! ....so clever and upbeat in all it's tangled glory. Looks like you had fun and that's what creating is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - what a fun tile!!! And it looks like a labyrinth too :) :) Really like it!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/05/my-diva-umt-brella-by-bunny-wright-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone for your comments. I certainly did have a lot of fun doing this one!

    ReplyDelete