Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ixorus and Indy-Rella - a first attempt

I do say this blog is about play not perfection but I did have some reluctance to post this. I'm finding that some of the tangle patterns are more forgiving than others. Some mistakes are easier to cover up or incorporate into the design. 

After completing the Diva's challenge (see previous post) last night I had an idea. I really liked the Ixorus within a circle and also the background I used which I thought was Indy-Rella. I thought it would be a good idea to do a piece using just those two patterns. I just looked at the tangle patterns website (there is also link in my sidebar) and noticed that Indy-Rella is composed of curved lines whereas mine are straight so it's a slight variation and mine are wider too. Combining these two will be worth having another go at I think but for now here's the first attempt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment