Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thunder, rain, sunshine, noisy birds - repeat

My six words this week describe very well what today has been like here - 


Thunder, rain, sunshine, noisy birds - repeat 

The sky has been rumbling on and off all day. In between the rumbles there has been just a little rain and then sunshine and many very chatty birds. I wasn't quick enough to get a photo of the crow sitting on the very top of a tall tree and calling out or the one on top of the stobie pole doing the same thing. The parrots and wattle birds in the trees out the front and in the backyard have also been making quite a racket. 

This week I've been enjoying seeing parrots sometimes when I look out the kitchen window. Since the large tree was removed on Tuesday it's a very different view and I've caught a glimpse of the green parrots in the tree across the road a few times. 

What I see from the kitchen now

I did get a photo of a crow about to land in the tree, along with the dark clouds.
To see how other people describe their week or part of in six words, go here

4 comments:

  1. Thunder's my favorite. I'd love to look out & see parrots; crows are very common here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our birds are in hiding since it turned so cold. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bird in flight is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could handle of those except the noisy birds. That is a great bird photo!

    ReplyDelete