poetic moments --- everyday moments --- reflections on life --- sharing discoveries
Beautifully detailed shadow shapes - one curvy lace and the other spikey fanned! Lovely!
Is the last one from a palm leaves, gorgeous!Shadow Shots I have, come and see.
Lovely shadow shots for the day! I, too, love the last one! Hope you're having a great weekend, Kylie!Sylvia
Wonderful, Kylie.
I'm quite taken with your curtain shadows - Lovely!!
Common household shadows can be quite fascinating, as your photos prove!Empty Horse Corral
Beautifully detailed shadow shapes - one curvy lace and the other spikey fanned! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteIs the last one from a palm leaves, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteShadow Shots I have, come and see.
Lovely shadow shots for the day! I, too, love the last one! Hope you're having a great weekend, Kylie!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Wonderful, Kylie.
ReplyDeleteI'm quite taken with your curtain shadows - Lovely!!
ReplyDeleteCommon household shadows can be quite fascinating, as your photos prove!
ReplyDeleteEmpty Horse Corral