A blogging challenge in which you post every day during April, except Sundays, and structure your posts around the letters from A to Z. It's taken me a while to decide whether to participate or not. It's a big commitment and the number of posts I have written lately has been... Let's just say I haven't posted much of late. Can I write 26 posts in a month? Or more specifically, can I post 26 posts in a month? I have decided to start planning during March and have at least some of my posts pre-written and scheduled.
Last year I participated in the A to Z challenge and enjoyed it. I started off making alphabet cards but found it a bit tiresome part way through and ended up writing about different words.
This year I have decided on a broad theme - sharing books with children. I love children's books and this gives me a chance to share that as well as learn more. I'll probably narrow that theme down as I continue thinking about it over the next few weeks. For now I'm excited to be thinking about the books I love and the 26 different possibilities.
This is a place for play rather than perfection. Being creative is good for everyone and incorporating creativity into our daily lives helps our wellbeing. I bring some of my words, thoughts and ideas here to play. Yours are welcome too.
No comments:
Post a Comment