Shadows on bricks for Shadow Shot Sunday this week. I am posting this very belatedly. I had the photos all ready to upload on Sunday and then the computer wasn't reading the memory card. Grrrr.... I just got it to work so here they are. Shadows on the back wall of the house this week.
I like to imagine that the bricks enjoy hosting those shadows!
A SHADOW THE SIZE OF THE SUN
If I had a shadow the size of the sun, I’m not sure how fast I’d be able to run, Or if I could flee from its ravenous jaws, While keeping away from its razor-sharp claws!
This is a place for play rather than perfection. Being creative is good for everyone and incorporating creativity into our daily lives helps our wellbeing. I bring some of my words, thoughts and ideas here to play. Yours are welcome too.
These shadows are so lovely! Clearly defined with beautiful sunlight!
ReplyDeleteI like to imagine that the bricks enjoy hosting those shadows!
ReplyDeleteA SHADOW THE SIZE OF THE SUN
If I had a shadow the size of the sun,
I’m not sure how fast I’d be able to run,
Or if I could flee from its ravenous jaws,
While keeping away from its razor-sharp claws!
© 2012 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Shadows here and there
lots of shadows!
ReplyDeleteCes of http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/