Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday - December 11th, 2011


Shadow Shot Sunday is hosted by Tracy at Hey Harriet. Head over to her blog to see many more great shadow shots.

I was a bit sad to read this morning that next Sunday will be the last Shadow Shot Sunday, as hosted by Tracy. I am very grateful for Tracy's hosting of the weekly meme. She has done a great job since 2008. I am very glad to have discovered Shadow Shot Sunday and have certainly enjoyed taking part over the last few months. I hope someone else takes it over but regardless I think I will continue posting shadow shots on Sundays. I don't feel ready to stop just yet!

Today I have some washing line shadows - 

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of the new hosts at the new Shadow Shot Sunday site. Please join us here next week!

    IF I WERE A SHADOW

    If I were a shadow,
    I would seek the light;
    There I would glow sleekly,
    Black and shiny bright!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Shadowy Grass and Snowy Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Late visiting from Shadow Shot, hope you can still visit my shadow entry, thanks!

    ReplyDelete