Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday - November 13th, 2011


Shadow Shot Sunday is hosted by Hey Harriet. Head over to her blog to see many more great shadow shots.

Very variable weather here today. There's been thunder and gloom and a few spots of rain. I didn't think I was going to get any shadow shots today. Then I looked out the kitchen window and noticed the sun was out. When I went out to explore, there were heaps of shadows waiting to be found. Here's a few from the backyard:









5 comments:

  1. It's amazing isn't it where we can find them once we begin looking! I love yours for the day! They are so colorful and with the gray day we've had here in Seattle, I'm all for color!! Hope you've had a great weekend so far, Kylie! Happy SSS!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a delightful sequence - love the delicate grass shadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grass makes magical shadows!


    SHADOW, SHADOW

    Shadow, shadow, if I could,
    I would meet you in the wood,
    Where the frenzied fairies play
    In the blazing light of day.

    But, dear shadow, I dare not
    Go to that secluded spot,
    For I fear the woodland path
    And what’s more, the fairies’ wrath!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Frosty Shadows Haiku

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful shadow shots!

    Please come and see the artistic shadows from the leaves that I captured, have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete