Thanks for visiting my playground for words and images. I hope you find something of interest.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Three Word Wednesday - June 15th, 2011

This week's words for Three Word Wednesday: grip, prefer, thread. These took me in a few different directions. Here's the one I have settled on for now - 


The tapestry of you 


The threads of your life weave together 
you may prefer the grip of some 
while others remain at the edges 
some may tangle, others break 
Let them weave together 
to nurture and protect 
Let each contribute to uniqueness 
the tapestry of you 

11 comments:

  1. Very beautiful.. most of us are today talking about the thread of life.... do visit to find some similarity and some absolute wild thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, just wonderful Kylie..when you look at the back of a tapestry it's all muddled..but when you turn it over it's beautiful..and complete..Jae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you wove (ha ha) those words together - beautiful! I'm excited to find Three-Word Wed. through you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we're a complicated lot - we humans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was lovely. Every thread really does make up the whole of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too, compare life to tapestry. I like the way you send a sure message with your poem.
    http://www.kimnelsonwrites.com/2011/06/15/blessed-connection/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I think we may ahve been on the same page. I really like your words so beautiful spun together.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kylie,

    A wonderful representation of community, or communality. Everyone contributes--sometimes for good, sometimes bad, but all making a life together. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful words, with a powerful message. I enjoyed it so much I read it twice ;) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete