All seems so very dark you feel there is no hope but then you catch the sparkles the tiny glimmers of cope like flutters of glitter in a breeze they gently settle on your skin replacing heavy with new ease the birth of sparks within through darkness to invade your week and you question, you wonder, 'Is it really all so bleak?'
I haven't posted a poem on here for ages. I haven't written a poem for quite a while actually. I did do a tiny bit of writing earlier this evening but no completed resulting poem yet. I thought it would be a good time now to post 'Tiny glimmers of cope.' This is the revised version, written on the 24th of June this year. It is not hugely different from the original, written on the 16th of February this year. The title came from a mis-write in my journal one day when I meant to write 'Tiny glimmers of hope.'
This is a place for play rather than perfection. Being creative is good for everyone and incorporating creativity into our daily lives helps our wellbeing. I bring some of my words, thoughts and ideas here to play. Yours are welcome too.
No comments:
Post a Comment